Follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 22, 2010

    Not my day

    Morning: Dropped my phone in the toilet bowl. Samsung died on me. Boo :( Lousy Samsung. Tsk.
    Afternoon: Used granny's extra phone awhile, before getting back my extra phone from Hui Mei. The keypad sot, phone sot = I sot.

    Met Hui Mei @ Bugis, changed back to my extra phone. Headed to NLB for my Cotton On Briefing. 2hours sia. OMG. Well, we were given $50 card to spend on, and a POS card, which is 30% entitled to 14 pieces. We have to use the $50 card to spend on our Cotton On top for work.. Woohoo! Shopping Spree tomorrow aye Hui Mei! :D:D:D

    Had dinner with Aunty and family @ Bras Basah. Had Xiao Long Bao, Fried Rice, etc. ^^ Then over to Mustafa for alil of shopping. Home sweet home at 11plus ;)

    No comments: