Follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 30, 2010

    Exhausted

    Yesterday

    Only had 4.5hours of sleep. Had POS training at my outlet in the morning. Headed back home after training. Had Curry Rice for lunch. ^^

    Worse part of the day: All 5 function buttons are not working. Only back button is working. Wtf?! Argh.. This is crazy. :@

    Miss Hui Mei finally woke up at 8pm. Hurry got prepared, met Ashley and Hui Mei at Aljunied. Cabbed over to Goodmans Road. Had a great night (Y)


    Today

    Had 3hours of sleep, hurry got prepared and rushed to work. Was 30mins late for work. :( Only had 3hours of work. And I'm back home, gonna sleep soon maybe. :/

    My phone totally spoilt my day. Reason: All buttons went default. Only number pad is still functioning. Wtf right. I can really go bang wall already. -.-

    No comments: