Follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 17, 2010

    Photoshoot

    Didn't sleep the whole night. Cabbed over to Clarke Quay, met Thomas and walked over to Central Mall area. There were many other professional photographers and pretty professional models there. I was feeling kinda awkward at first. But after that, I felt comfortable, so I didn't really mind passerbys looking. Lol.

    After the shoot, had our lunch at Central Kopitiam. Then went over to SMU to select and edit photos till nearly 5pm. Vanny and I walked under the driz to City Hall. And she got herself another Guess bag. And it is her 19th Guess Bag already. She's a great fan of Guess, I can say. :) I think she can open a collection of Guess bags, wallets, etc.

    Headed home after that.

    I was so exhausted that I could faint anytime, and ko anytime. Ko-ed straight away when I'm home. And slept till 12plus. Currently uploading photos to Facebook and blogger. But it's gonna take quite some time I guess.. :/

    Anyway, All thanks to Vanny for being my savior, accompanying me throughout the shoot and willing to try the shoot too. Love you, darling.

    My hair was being a Bytch. My hair kinda screwed the photos. My photos look kinda Malay. Arghh... I think I should do something to my hair. Maybe some rebonding or treatment real soonz. Curls are coming out. Damn. Cannot tahan my natural hair already. TSK.


    Next post: Photoshoot photos

    No comments: