Follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 6, 2010

    The purpose of posting personal contacts online

    Specially for you, X. (Who tagged on my blog)

    Firstly, I am a Freelance Event Promoter/Ticket Seller. In order for people to contact you, is to post your contact together with your advertisement.

    I've stated clearly in my info column, "Personal contacts are STRICTLY for ticketing issues Only.
    DO NOT add Msn Without permission, Guys.
    'Just want to be friends' related conversations will be ignored. Dankyewsxz valy muchsxcz!"


    Yep. So there you go. And I bet that you're at the age of below 16 yea? I won't blame you for not understanding the situation. And bytheway, do leave down your name next time. So I don't have to name you 'X' which sounds weird to call you by that :/

    No comments: