Follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 12, 2010

    RIP



    We'll stop our sending till here. Rest in Peace, Istiharah, Datuk, & Nek nek. ♥




    You'll always be in our heart. We'll come and visit you whenever we're free okay? In loving memories, Teo Family. ♥


    Seeing three bodies being buried in a day, isn't a good feeling at all. Datuk & Nek nek were meant to be together. They were loving, understanding, social, easy-going couple.

    Adek, you're a strong and clean girl. At least you managed to hang on a little longer. And you'll be sent to heaven, my dear. No worries okay? Datuk & Nenek never leave you alone. You're not alone, adek.

    Omg, I'm starting my tears again. Tahan, Prissy. She has gone to a better place in heaven. She misses us too.

    Yes, it is out in The Newpaper this morning. I just came back from visiting Taufik @ SGH. He told me part of it. Shall not question any sensitive questions. As everybody in the car were dear to him.

    I promise, I will visit ibu at home. Isti will be visiting home this few days. I will accompany ibu whenever I am free. As a part of her quarter daughter. Uncle is lost of words, ibu misses Isti alot. I know this will take some time to get over it. But no worries okay, ayah & ibu? She's happy up there.


    Love, Priscilla

    No comments: